Sunday, January 22, 2012

Seriously?!?


This is an update for those friends of mine who, a few years ago, kindly pointed out my habit of reacting very demonstratively when people tell me incredible/crazy/unbelievable stories. According to them, I guess there's a lot of "uh-uh!," "you're kidding!," and "seriously?!" coming from my end of the conversation.
Well, I'm happy to announce that I've found equally-enthusiastic ways to express myself in Spanish. In the photo above, I can almost guarantee you the words coming out of my mouth are, "En serio?", which means, "Seriously?" ...and which I find myself saying all the time!
For real, though, this picture is from an amazing lunch we had yesterday with a family from our church. They showered us with love and good food, and we were so blessed to have spent the afternoon with them.  
We'll write more about this lunch in our next newsletter.  If you're not getting our newsletter and would like to, just email me at mdodson733@gmail.com, and I'll add you to our list!


md

1 comment:

  1. haha...oh, i love you Mel! you and I are alike in this...seriously! hehe

    ReplyDelete